12 March 2012

The Shaklee Difference

Recently, there was a segment on The Dr. Oz Show titled America's Hidden Health Scandel: Spiked Supplements.  Even my 10 year old son was bothered by the fact that some of the labels had misspellings of ingredients or were vague. I don't know what you think of Dr. Oz.  Personally, I'm not a huge fan and rarely watch the show but Jeter saw the preview regarding the segment on supplements and was curious what they were going to reveal.  Generally speaking, I believe Dr. Oz's intention is to be informative and promote healthy practices but his show - like any other - wants ratings and therefore I think it can tend to instigate and provoke as well as inform.

That being said, I was grateful to confidently assure my son that the supplements and products that we use from Shaklee are natural and safe.  They've been around since 1956 and continue to uphold the expectation of high quality products.  I'm not saying that everyone has to use Shaklee...just take a minute or two and read your labels.  Be aware of what you and your family are consuming.


 

Now that you've checked your labels, I'd be interested in hearing back from you.  Notice anything that shouldn't be there?

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Blog Archive